Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinterestify Your Wedding

I scour current wedding blogs for video editing inspiration. Just yesterday, I came across a post where the bride used a physical mood board while planning her wedding. On these boards, brides paste actual photos and magazine clippings of flowers, hair designs, dresses, even color swatches.

I'm a Pinterest addict like the next person as seen by this picture (my "For Satisfying My Muse" board, and yes, Jason Statham has made an appearance). And so, in today's modern technological world, brides can create their mood boards with a site like Pinterest.

Instead of bringing the same fabric swatches and having the same discussions with each of your wedding vendors, bring it all to one place for them to see. Create a wedding board and fill it with your vision for your wedding day. You can even find color palettes on Design Seeds to pin to your wedding board.

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment