Friday, February 22, 2013

Featurette: Ben and Erica



This Featurette is extra special to me. Why? Because it's family. Ben is my husband's cousin and Erica is his beautiful bride. It gave me a whole new perspective when filming because everywhere I turned, it was our own family at the end of my lens. Our siblings, our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. I especially love the quirky moments I got to capture. You'll get to see them when you watch.

This may sound cliche (most things we truly learn and that stick with us seem to end up sounding that way), but all I can say is that this is how I want to approach every wedding. Like it's my own family. So we can all remember those dear to us who helped us celebrate our wedding day.

wedding videographer wedding videographer wedding videographer wedding videographer wedding videographer wedding videographer

3 comments:

  1. Your work is stunning. Honestly, stunning. YOu really do a tremendous job. Other than the psycho dancers reeling in fish in the one scene. Those people are just weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That really means a lot. The crazies reeling in the fish are one of my favorites =)

      Delete
  2. I don't know Ben and Erica but this is another beautiful work of art Leigh! You're amazing. You even made the psycho dancers look good. lol

    ReplyDelete