Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rock Your Wedding

Who doesn't dream of hopping on the back of a 1970's Honda CB750 with her man, hair blowing in the wind as you both drive off into the California sunset?

Imagine if you could harness that and create your wedding from it. Welcome to a little bit of Rock n' Roll, a little bit of retro, and a whole lot of color. Rockabilly weddings have been hitting me from all sides recently, from great inspirational blog posts like this one on Green Wedding Shoes and this Same-Day-Edit from RainbowFish, to cutting the hubby's hair, a friend's Vegas wedding, and talking color schemes with my sister-in-law for her wristlet creations.

Do you ever experience that? The initial thought of an idea is planted, and before you know it, you see things EVERYwhere? Those are the best ideas. What gets my brain juices flowing at 1.21 gigawatts (besides the coffee pumping through my veins right now), is being able to film weddings that come from these great ideas. Please help feed my addiction and share with me how your ideas are coming together. Who knows, maybe this little board will inspire you in your own planning. I even have more ideas over on my Pinterest Rock on Wedding board.

It's certainly inspired me to find more couples who love having fun, be the best videographer I can be for them, and work on my sweet bouffant.

wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding

Bridesmaid's dress from ModCloth | Cupcakes from Nevie-pie Cakes | Groom's attire as seen on Deal Dive Bridal Guide | Guest book idea as seen on MyWedding | Chevron Tote from EchoLand Bags | Wedding dress designed by Stephanie Allin | Cherry Lambic Sorbet by Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams | DIY Printable Record Player Invitations by Yes Dear Studio | Groom's hairstyle from my husband, Steve | Vintage-style Photograph by Retroatelier

2 comments:

  1. Eek!!! Love this post and of course, love the items you picked :) Steve looks oh so dapper. Your posts are inspiring! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I definitely have some favorites on here (red tote....cough). Makes me crave some ice cream too =)

      Delete