Saturday, March 16, 2013

Paper Anniversary: Corey and Nicole

I remember Corey and Nicole's wedding so vividly. The sweet words they said to each other and the cherished look in Corey's eyes whenever he looked at his bride or talked about her. As their wedding videographer, it was an honor to be called up to take photos to mark this first year.

Corey was surprised to see me, as this had been planned in secret. They often spend weekend mornings at the local coffee shop, so I met them there. Corey will write Nicole sweet little notes on her cup when picking up their coffee, so I asked him to write a note this morning. You can see his note to his bride for yourself.

I love getting to know my couples and tossing ideas back and forth (Nicole created the "1" tags for their drinks). I also love that my couples are such genuine people. Congratulations Corey and Nicole! The best is yet to come. Marriage certainly keeps getting better with time.

wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary wedding anniversary

Here's Corey and Nicole's wedding Featurette for those curious about how gorgeous their day really was:





No comments:

Post a Comment