Thursday, August 18, 2011

Featurette: Jim and Liz Wangler

This has been a summer all about learning. New equipment and new ideas have certainly kept me on my toes and I've been happily putting plans into action with each new wedding this year. Jim and Liz were married in the windy city of Chicago. It was a small, intimate wedding and one of which I was happy to play a part. Everything about Jim and Liz was sweet as honey and everything they had planned carried the same feeling with it.

For this wedding, I limited myself to a single lens and a monopod. It was great! There was so much freedom to move and hide around corners to get some really neat shots. Not to mention that Liz, Jim, and their guests were all having so much fun. I heard rumors that the reception band was handpicked by the groom and I'm so glad they were. The band played for hours and the dance floor was always full as they strung pop and classics together in an endless, enchanting stream of melodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment