Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hear Me Roar: Baby Ethan

From spending the afternoon with Nicole and Billy, and then hearing all about what life has been like so far with a new baby, you would never guess it all entails very small amounts of sleep. Perhaps there are secrets to be learned here about how to look refreshed and have a clean house less than two weeks after coming home from the hospital. Anyone want to divulge so Steve and I can seem as put together when we bring our own little one home early this November?

Ethan was absolutely adorable and posed like a champ for us. Little did I know, Billy is a pro at baby posing and propping. Until I get more practice of my own, I offered Billy a role as baby-poser for any future shoots.

It was so wonderful to be brought into the Terrell home to be a part of documenting this new life and the start of this new little family. I can tell by Ethan's intent gaze that he already knows what goes on in the world around him and I hope this fascination only grows as he does. Congratulations on your little boy, Nicole and Billy!

No comments:

Post a Comment