Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Family that Plays Together: Davis Family

Beware! Color overload is expected. How great is it to be able to bring out the vibrance of a family's personality in the color that surrounds them? I don't even count this as a photo shoot. It was more a chance for me to come along for playtime with Reagan and her parents, Kimberly and Kevin. Let's see. We ran across some fields, played in the water, threw some balls around, and most definitely blew bubbles (no, you don't get to see my sorry attempt to hold the camera and blow my own bubbles).

I think there must be something about kids born on Christmas that makes them a gift to everyone else year-round too. Reagan was born on Christmas Day in 2010 and the Davis's were past due for some family portraits to commemorate the start of their little family. I'm so glad we all had time to play - the pausing here and there to take some photos was a happy coincidence as well.

Reagan, keep those springs in your curls and that glimmer in your eyes. You have a lifetime of playing ahead of you.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo shoot Leigh. Now I want to take EV to that park :)

    ReplyDelete