Friday, August 31, 2012

Featurette: Pablo and Holly


With every wedding I shoot and edit, there's something different that strikes me about each of my couples. With Pablo and Holly, it was all the attention they both paid to the details. Pablo was just as excited to tell me about Holly's green shoes as Holly was excited to tell me about their choice of wildflowers for their reception centerpieces.

Pablo and Holly both got ready at the German Village Guest House. The guys upstairs and the girls on the main floor. Pablo adopted Holly's family this day because his close family live out of the country. The couple's close quarters on their wedding day allowed Holly's family to be just as much a part of Pablo getting ready as they were for Holly. Another indication was the touching dance between Pablo and Holly's mom (standing in as Pablo's mom for the evening).

I think "innocence" is the word that best describes this day. Everything was so laid back and simple that it carried an extra elegance because of it. I hope you're able to pick up on that theme as you watch Pablo and Holly's Featurette. I wish them both the best and so enjoyed being part of this family affair.


Ceremony location: Frank Fetch Park
Reception location: Grange Insurance Audubon Center
Photography: Emily of Joe's Daughter Photography
DJ: All Sounds Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment