Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Featurette: Kevin and Elyse



There are a few reasons why I create wedding stories. The biggest one for me is the ability to tell such different stories for each of my couples. It's fun to pick up on the small nuances that you know will mean the most to the bride and groom. It's like I get to be a private detective. Who else gets to do that on a day-to-day basis?

As always, there are special moments to their story that are being saved for their full Feature Film, but it's easy to see what means the most to Kevin and Elyse. My hope, as always, is that their Featurette speaks to those important themes and tells you a part of their story as only they can tell it.

I feel like I repeat myself, but I get to capture some of the most genuine people I know. It's what I love about my couples and Kevin and Elyse certainly live up to that standard. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Wampler!

No comments:

Post a Comment