Monday, November 14, 2011

A Bushel and a Peck: The Phiel Family

If striving to be a good employee isn't enough to keep you up at night, how about taking family photos for your boss? When all is said and done though, and pictures are in hand, it really is nice to hear your boss say "Don't quit your day job" and know how he means it. This was truly a unique experience as I discovered a different family through the lens; different than how I think I had ever experienced them before. Gone was the business of running a lab, of meeting with clients, and of immersing oneself in the available scientific literature. What I had before me was the heart of a family and the giddiness that comes with young children. My young assistant, Elaina, did a fantastic idea and was always fresh with ideas of where and how to pose for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment