Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You're a Rockstar!

For my fill of fast-paced action and more Rihanna and Cobra Starship than I thought I could ever handle, I was sent to the soccer fields this fall. I've been working for and learning from the Master Sports Videographer, Craig Caruso, over at Playback Performance. This past spring, Craig dabbled some opportunities to film lacrosse games in front of me and I must have passed the test. I was able to film the Upper Arlington Women's Varsity Soccer team this season AND edit together a big chunk of their end of season video for them. This is a condensed sample of what we gave them for the banquet. I loved filming these girls! They knew how to have fun together and knew how to persevere through a tough season. As they've said, it's what they remember from the relationships they've built and the love they have for the sport. Thanks, girls for helping me tap into my inner teenage self!

No comments:

Post a Comment