Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Engaged! Rob and Katie

Prior to a couple getting married, there's this small event called the "Proposal" which leads to the couple becoming "Engaged". I'm looking forward to filming Rob and Katie's wedding in August 2012, especially after taking some time together so I could hear more about their story and just what it is they love so much about each other.

Together with Todd Seimer, we spent twilight walking through the Short North where Rob and Katie were game for anything we could come up with, even stopping in and by a few shops. For now, I wish them the best with their amazing Groupon finds and for forever, I wish that they do, as Rob said, find themselves as happy years down the road than they are at this very moment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Leigh! Every time I think you have outdone yourself, you do it again! This couple can't help but touch hearts everywhere---does watching the video mean I'm invited to the wedding? Just kidding....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris' comment was actually left by his wife Marcia---sorry!

    ReplyDelete