Sunday, November 13, 2011

Engaged! Erica and Ben

You can tell you're getting old when your cousin, whom you tried to teach to play piano when he was younger, is now engaged. In my defense, I had no idea what I was doing with teaching and Ben was more than capable of picking up the sweet sounds of piano playing to woo the ladies. Case and point: he's now engaged to the sweetest girl, Erica. Ohio recently had its last nice, fall weekend so Erica, Ben, and I spent a leisurely time strolling the Pet Trail at Highbanks Metro Park before the sun set for the day. We were blessed with brightly colored leaves, a dark sky threatening rain but never delivering, and finally, a setting sun. I was blessed with the company of two fine individuals.

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, Great engagement photos! Please pass my congrats on to Ben and Erica!!

    ReplyDelete