Monday, July 23, 2012

Columbus Revisited: Baby Lydia

With and excursion to places boasting of "The Finest Nuts Since 1898" and "Splendid Ice Creams", you know you're going to get some good images. I love being a fly on the wall and capturing the things that are bound to happen. We got ready in the morning, played some Mahjong with Lydia, and then took her on the best field trip ever.

The very first photo is what Lydia's mom calls her "cheese face", and you can see why. And it's the most adorable face ever! I look back through these photos and think of all the times we had together while Dave, Katie and Lydia visited from Boston. I can still hear Lydia's laugh and the things Katie said to get such a big smile. I can still hear Dave asking Lydia, "is it windy?" and blows her hair back. Having these photos is almost like having them still in town. That's what having memories like this are for, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos, Leigh! I am in love with Lydia, and these photos make me wish she lived closer. (Dave and Katie could come too, of course.)

    ReplyDelete