Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Featurette: Jason and Yolanda



I had the pleasure of working in tandem with Todd Seimer Photography for Jason and Yolanda's wedding. We both met with the family a few times prior to the wedding and instantly felt connected to them. The special cog in this wheel is Yolanda's son, Jordan. All three of them already function as a family and the looks captured as Yolanda is ready to walk down the aisle say as much. When I came across these shots in the editing room, it took my breath away. Without even knowing what each other was doing, both Jordan and Jason had private glances at each other. These glances said to me that they were more than ready to become family on this day:



My heartiest of congratulations to this little family! Your friends and family are all testimony to the care you have for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment