Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Featurette: Stuart and Lauren



It just so happened to be July 6th, one of the hottest days yet of the summer. "H.O.T." was the theme of Lauren's uncle's message during their ceremony. It stood for "honor", "only", and "time, talk, touch" and you can listen to hear what he meant by each one.

I loved the bright colors Lauren used throughout her wedding. I also loved that since Lauren and Stuart have long been friends before saying their "I do's", most of their wedding party were mutual friends of theirs. It reminded me in a small way of the day Steve and I took that first step as husband and wife almost 8 years ago.

We all talked before the wedding about how Stuart and Lauren's Feature Film will look and they really liked the idea of telling their story chronologically. Their Featurette you watched here is a shorter and somewhat liberal version of that type of storytelling. It's added a whole new dimension to their full film. I think there's a beauty in telling a story from "Once upon a time," to "...happily ever after".

This was also another wedding filmed with Todd Seimer Photography as his acting cinema branch. It has been so wonderful working with him and planning out ideas for our couples together.

2 comments:

  1. you are truly amazing at what you do! I can not wait to see the whole film, you captured our day 100% in 4.5 min i can not believe it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the amazing info. I find these posts have a lot of material. I can't wait to get a chance to impliment all these great posts. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete